- Quick Takes: Moving on at Central Arkansas, Purdue Punishes Fusion Scientist, More MBA Applicants
- Quick Takes: Purdue Renews Investigation, NCAA Punishes Temple, Yale Press Sued, Tufts Magazine Sanctioned, Medical Schools Get Poor Grades, New Reason for Newspaper Theft, Community Colleges and Teacher Ed, Gender Gap Narrows for UK Faculty
- The Ward Churchill Endgame
- Quick Takes: Ward Churchill's Defense, Gustavus Adolphus Drops ACT/SAT, Presque Isle Professors Vote No Confidence, Stanford's Semi-Secret $100M, Indiana Students' Grants Shrink, Wire Fraud by Coach
- The Footnote Police vs. Ward Churchill
Quick Takes: Student Loan Plan for New York, California Accountability, Purdue Prof Found Guilty of Misconduct, Iowa Accused of Mishandling Allegations Against Athletes, New Approach on Partner Benefits, Dutch Court Backs Professor's Right to Publish
July 21, 2008
Search for Jobs
Since 1891, the University of La Verne has been dedicated to the belief that a quality, values-based education enriches the human condition by...
The Emirates College of Technology (ECT) was first established as the Emirates Institute of Technology (EIT) in early in 1993. In 1993 In the same...