- New Programs: International Business, International Psychology, Ethnomusicology, Criminal Justice
- New Programs: Psychology, Criminology, Sustainability, Physical Sciences, Renaissance Studies, Tourism, Nursing
- New Programs: MBA, Psychology, Public Safety, Historic Preservation, Construction
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Humanitarianism, Robotics, Psychology, Environmental Studies, Geosciences
New Programs: Nursing Education, Rehabilitative Sciences, School Psychology, Business
July 24, 2008
Search for Jobs
Orange City, IA
Notre Dame, IN
El Paso, TX
Fort Valley, GA
The College of Wooster is an independent residential liberal arts college offering a rigorous and comprehensive education to students with the...
The Fashion Institute of Technology is a State University of New York college of art and design located in New York City. In 1951, it became one of...