- Quick Takes: Nobel Laureate for Energy, No Confidence at New School, Exhibit With Gay Theme Removed and Reinstated, Rutgers Ousts AD, Delaware Shifts Teams, NCAA Penalties for Ala. State, Georgetown's Largest Gift, Who Needs Ethics Training in Illinois?
- Quick Takes: Some American Political Scientists Want Canadian Boycott, Court Orders Louisville to Reveal Donors, Attitudes on Librarians, Hudson County CC Responds to Accreditor, 'Daily Californian' Drops Wednesdays in Print
- Quick Takes: Berkeley Seeks to Assure Faculty on BP Deal, Death at Rider, Pentagon Clears MIT Researchers, Coach Quits After Religious Signs Removed, Online Offerings, Athlete Charged in Point Shaving, Cheerleading Dangers, Righting a Wrong in Oregon
- Quick Takes: Truce in Rutgers Union Dispute, Sentencing in Seton Hall Arson, More Charges at Bishop State CC, Grade-Selling Suspected, Duquesne Bars Politicians as Graduation Speakers, Last Holdout Accepts ACT, Butler Eliminates 2 Teams, Moose Head Suit
- Quick Takes: Delays for Some TIAA-CREF Account Holders, New Jersey Medical School Faulted for No-Bid Contracts
Quick Takes: No Approval for 'Emergency' Transfer Survey, Details and Disputes on AP Scandal, Dolly Closes Some Campuses, Medical Information Project, Sports Secrecy at Rutgers, Berkeley Wins Construction Battle, Federal Spanking Policy
July 24, 2008
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
San Rafael, CA
Midlands Technical College is a comprehensive, multi-campus, two-year public college serving the primary region of Richland, Lexington and Fairfield...
South Georgia State College, formed from the consolidation of South Georgia College and Waycross College on January 8, 2013, is a residential state...