- Quick Takes: Berkeley Seeks to Assure Faculty on BP Deal, Death at Rider, Pentagon Clears MIT Researchers, Coach Quits After Religious Signs Removed, Online Offerings, Athlete Charged in Point Shaving, Cheerleading Dangers, Righting a Wrong in Oregon
- Quick Takes: Firebombs at 2 Santa Cruz Homes, Trustee Dates Administrator, Researcher Faces Deportation, Scrutiny of Stanford, Education Dept. Faulted, Texas Southern Loses Suit, Faculty Union Sues Over Raises, Bible College Feud, Turmoil in Newfoundland
- Quick Takes: Obama on Science, Grassley Probes U. of Chicago Hospital, Al-Arian Is Out of Jail, Georgia Adds Posts to Help Harassment Victims, McGill Accused of Ignoring Plagiarism
- Quick Takes: Columbia's $400M Gift, Widener and Capella Place Officials on Leave, Students Detained in Venezuela, Indian Court Backs Scholar, Title IX Settlement, Prof's Parody Fails in Iceland, Jesuits Tap Le Moyne President to Start African University
- Quick Takes: $101 Million Arts Gift at Princeton, Indictment for Lab Arson, Bridgewater Students Charged in Stabbing, President Quits Troubled Medical University, '2020 Vision' for NSF, Does Higher Ed Encourage Belief in Ghosts?
Quick Takes: Bailout Plan for Massachusetts Loan Agency, Controversial President's Memory Book, Criswell President Quits, CUNY Union Opens Debate, Point-Shaving Charges, Cheerleader Rescue, Paying for Baggage, Giving Up on Spelling
August 7, 2008
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
De Pere, WI
San Diego, CA
New Brunswick, NJ
The University of Puget Sound is an independent residential undergraduate liberal arts college with selected graduate programs building effectively...
Southwestern Community College is a comprehensive learning and teaching institution offering high quality innovative instruction and support to all...