- 8 Indicted in Toledo Point-Shaving Scandal
- Quick Takes: Berkeley Seeks to Assure Faculty on BP Deal, Death at Rider, Pentagon Clears MIT Researchers, Coach Quits After Religious Signs Removed, Online Offerings, Athlete Charged in Point Shaving, Cheerleading Dangers, Righting a Wrong in Oregon
- College Presidents Exempt From Spending Rules in West Virginia
- Quick Takes: Firebombs at 2 Santa Cruz Homes, Trustee Dates Administrator, Researcher Faces Deportation, Scrutiny of Stanford, Education Dept. Faulted, Texas Southern Loses Suit, Faculty Union Sues Over Raises, Bible College Feud, Turmoil in Newfoundland
- Wellness Director Facing Harassment Charges Is Fired
- UMass Law Dean Resigns Amid Credit Card Flap
- Indictments Allege Kickback Scheme at South Carolina State
- Community College Sues Ex-President for $409,000
Quick Takes: Bailout Plan for Massachusetts Loan Agency, Controversial President's Memory Book, Criswell President Quits, CUNY Union Opens Debate, Point-Shaving Charges, Cheerleader Rescue, Paying for Baggage, Giving Up on Spelling
August 7, 2008
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Antelope Valley College is a comprehensive community college in the California Community College System dedicated to providing services to a broad...
Lamar State College - Port Arthur, a member of The Texas State University System , is an open-access, comprehensive public two-year college offering...