- Colleges start new academic programs
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Computer Forensic Science, Applied Science, Physicians' Assistant
- New Programs: Computer Forensics, Exercise Science, Business, Nanoscience, Gerontology
- New Programs: Coastal Science, International Development, Africana Studies, Sports Management, Health Science
New Programs: Education, Dance, Research Computing, Forensic Science, Museum Studies
August 13, 2008
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
Berea College is distinctive among institutions of higher learning. Founded in 1855 as the first interracial and coeducational college in the South,...
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is a national model for metropolitan universities. In collaboration with our many regional partners, we...