- Quick Takes: Publishers Sue Georgia State Over Digital Coursepacks, Guilty Plea in Export Case, McCain on Student Loans, Ghostwriting Seen in Journal Articles, Kentucky Governor Objects to Appointment
- Quick Takes: Student Journalists Win Protections in California, Colleges Close in Advance of Ernesto, McCain Rethinks Bob Jones U., Construction Plan in Missouri
- McCain Comes Out Against Affirmative Action
- Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
- The RNC: Politics vs. the Scholarly View
Quick Takes: McCain Releases Higher Ed Agenda, Protest at Psychology Meeting, More Scrutiny of Drug Research, Trustees Boycott Meeting, More Student Loan Ups and Downs, ETS Loses Huge UK Contract
August 18, 2008
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Colgate is a nationally recognized liberal arts college set on a beautiful campus in central New York. Some 2,750 undergraduates are enrolled in 51...
Founded in 1965, UC Irvine combines the strengths of a major research university with the bounty of an incomparable Southern California location...