- Quick Takes: Publishers Sue Georgia State Over Digital Coursepacks, Guilty Plea in Export Case, McCain on Student Loans, Ghostwriting Seen in Journal Articles, Kentucky Governor Objects to Appointment
- Quick Takes: Student Journalists Win Protections in California, Colleges Close in Advance of Ernesto, McCain Rethinks Bob Jones U., Construction Plan in Missouri
- Quick Takes: 2 Quit Gallaudet Board, Where Science Grads End Up, British Fear Brain Drain, More Trauma for Miami Football, AAUP Condemns Israeli Policy on Palestinian Students
- Quick Takes: $16M Hazing Verdict, Autism Comments Divide Emerson, Another Ayers Dispute, Protest on Obama Supporter's Talk, U.S. Loan Rules, Georgia Fires Prof Over Sex Crime, Board Chair Sues Ex-Trustees, Explaining Bear Incident, Standards Fall in UK
- McCain Comes Out Against Affirmative Action
Quick Takes: McCain Releases Higher Ed Agenda, Protest at Psychology Meeting, More Scrutiny of Drug Research, Trustees Boycott Meeting, More Student Loan Ups and Downs, ETS Loses Huge UK Contract
August 18, 2008
Search for Jobs
Founded in 1998 and based in Cypress, California, Trident University is an online university serving all members of the U.S. military family. TUI...
For over sixty-five years Alvin Community College has offered quality higher-education programs including career education that lead directly to...