- Quick Takes: Obama Picks Adjunct for VP, Presidential Assist With a Keg, Accused Prof Is Likely Dead, Miami Bans Frosh Cars, UMass Seeks to Limit Drinking, Atheists' Gay Jesus Poster Stirs Anger
- Quick Takes: Ousted President's Call for Compassion, Biden Takes on Bryn Mawr, Jane Fernandes Gets New Job, Intelligent Design in Tenure Case, A Year in the Trees, Paying for Wills, Basic Education Worldwide
- Quick Takes: Affirmative Action Fight in Colo., Gay Couple Sues Hawaii, Mich. Settles Stadium Suit, Tax-Free Texts, Columbia Adds Aid, Hopkins President to Retire, Candidates Back Earmark Ban, Politicking on Loans, Beijing U. Wants to Ban Online Gossip
- Business as Usual on Earmarks
- Quick Takes: F-Word Editor at Colorado State Keeps Job, Big Win for RIAA, Clinton Vows to Defend Science, Biden's Education Plan, Ig Nobel Prizes, 'Pimpin' Film Leads to Prof's Suspension, Protests Over Berkeley-BP Deal
Quick Takes: Educators Donate Big to Obama, Obama-Biden Earmark Link, Race and Harvard's Police, Flaws in Peer Review, Legal Win for Berkeley, Stanford Limits Pharma Support, 'Stools for Schools' in Akron, Bush Announces Science Prizes
August 27, 2008
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
De Pere, WI
San Diego, CA
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
New Brunswick, NJ
The University of California, Riverside is one of 10 universities within the prestigious University of California system, and the only UC located in...
The internationally recognized Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy develops creative, ethical leaders in science, technology, engineering and...