- Quick Takes: Donors From Education Back Obama, No Outsourcing on GI Bill, Anti-Muslim Attack Declared Hoax, Needs of Adult Students, Catholics Outnumber Methodists at SMU, Unexpected Questions From Oxbridge, Has Harvard Law Finally Become Great?
- Frustration Over Norfolk State Search
- Quick Takes: Publishers Sue Georgia State Over Digital Coursepacks, Guilty Plea in Export Case, McCain on Student Loans, Ghostwriting Seen in Journal Articles, Kentucky Governor Objects to Appointment
- Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
- Let's (Not Quite) Call the Whole Thing Off
- Quick Takes: CUNY Considers New Kind of Community College, More Evidence of Economic Woes, Affirmative Action Ban Upheld, Plan for a Free Online University, Finalists for Book Critics' Awards, Academics and the Obama Impact
- BU Calls Off Program in Niger
- Showdown Today Over Next Florida State President
Quick Takes: Florida Ban on Travel to Cuba Overturned, Judge Reinstates Grossmont Prof, Leave for Controversial President at Thomas Nelson CC, Boston Housing Law Has Little Impact, Old Dominion Stops Search, Apostrophe Education, Cambridge Woos Soaps
September 2, 2008
Search for Jobs
Old Westbury, NY
Founded in 1998 and based in Cypress, California, Trident University is an online university serving all members of the U.S. military family. TUI...
The strength of The City University of New York is derived from the diversity of its students and from each College’s distinctly defined...