- Quick Takes: Donors From Education Back Obama, No Outsourcing on GI Bill, Anti-Muslim Attack Declared Hoax, Needs of Adult Students, Catholics Outnumber Methodists at SMU, Unexpected Questions From Oxbridge, Has Harvard Law Finally Become Great?
- Quick Takes: Seeking Shift in Cuba Policy, Editors Quit at Lewis U., Back to Classes at Northern Ill., MassBay Spending Questioned, SMU-Bush Details, Latest Student Polling Data, Ontario Community Colleges Challenge Parental Snobs, Really Higher Education
- Quick Takes: Student Journalists Win Protections in California, Colleges Close in Advance of Ernesto, McCain Rethinks Bob Jones U., Construction Plan in Missouri
- Quick Takes: 2 Quit Gallaudet Board, Where Science Grads End Up, British Fear Brain Drain, More Trauma for Miami Football, AAUP Condemns Israeli Policy on Palestinian Students
- Quick Takes: Publishers Sue Georgia State Over Digital Coursepacks, Guilty Plea in Export Case, McCain on Student Loans, Ghostwriting Seen in Journal Articles, Kentucky Governor Objects to Appointment
- Quick Takes: Punishments in VCU Degree Scandal, College Tries to Find Anonymous Critic, Fresno State to Pay $605K to Ex-Coach, Missing Regents at Morgan, Ethics and Football Tickets, Town vs. Gown, Cats vs. Coyotes, Campaign Silliness
- Quick Takes: $16M Hazing Verdict, Autism Comments Divide Emerson, Another Ayers Dispute, Protest on Obama Supporter's Talk, U.S. Loan Rules, Georgia Fires Prof Over Sex Crime, Board Chair Sues Ex-Trustees, Explaining Bear Incident, Standards Fall in UK
- Not in D.C. Anymore
Quick Takes: Florida Ban on Travel to Cuba Overturned, Judge Reinstates Grossmont Prof, Leave for Controversial President at Thomas Nelson CC, Boston Housing Law Has Little Impact, Old Dominion Stops Search, Apostrophe Education, Cambridge Woos Soaps
September 2, 2008
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Our Mission The University of North Carolina Wilmington, the state’s coastal university, is dedicated to learning through the integration of teaching...
NYU's agreement with the Emirate of Abu Dhabi to create NYU Abu Dhabi is the outcome of a shared understanding of the essential roles and challenges...