- Quick Takes: Columbia's $400M Gift, Widener and Capella Place Officials on Leave, Students Detained in Venezuela, Indian Court Backs Scholar, Title IX Settlement, Prof's Parody Fails in Iceland, Jesuits Tap Le Moyne President to Start African University
- Quick Takes: Slushy Drinks and Student Loans, $400M in Loans for Black Colleges, Lehigh Vice Provost Arrested, Bomb Threat at Rider, Girls Found to Gain From High School Sports, Fallout From Gift Flap, NCAA Punishes Oklahoma, Cap on Residents' Hours
- Quick Takes: NSF Budget, Protests at DePaul, Police Chief Quits Over Gun Policy, $400M for Medical Research at Cornell, Endowment Management Faulted at Ohio State, President Quits at Lake County, Access for Latinos, Title IX Suit, Sleep Matters
- Quick Takes: Appeals Court Revives Suit on Immigrant Tuition, SUNY's Search, California Budget Deal, Palin's Unorthodox Stance, House Approves Extension of Loan Availability Law, MBA With Ethics Focus, Lighting Up to Protest Smoking Ban
- Colleges consider whether e-cigarettes are covered by bans on smoking
Quick Takes: New Push by Cuomo on Loan Companies, Faculty Bonuses for College Performance, Concerns on Hookah Smoking, Palin's Many Colleges, Budget Mess Endangers California Grants, $400M for Biomedical Institute, Did Jokes Kill a Grad Student Handbook?
September 5, 2008
Search for Jobs