- New Presidents or Provosts: Finlandia U., Hanover College, Johnson County CC, Menlo College, U. of Wisconsin at Eau Claire
- New presidents provosts Dominquez Hills Drake NJIT Pacific Oaks Pacifica SHU Taylor
- New presidents or provosts: DePaul Fort Hays Kentucky Pfeiffer RISD Rollins Salem Southern Arkansas WPI
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cuyahoga CC, Jackson State U., Oklahoma State U. Institute of Technology, U. of Belize, U. of the District of Columbia
- New Presidents or Provosts: Seattle U., Talladega College, U. of Dallas, U. of Rhode Island
New Presidents or Provosts: Mills College, Montclair State U., Rhode Island College, Texas A&M-Kingsville
September 11, 2008
- Willard Gingerich, provost, senior vice president for academic affairs and professor of English at Fairleigh Dickinson University, in New Jersey, has been selected as provost at Montclair State University, also in New Jersey.
- Sandra C. Greer, distinguished chemistry and chemical engineering professor at the University of Maryland at College Park, has been named provost and dean of the faculty at Mills College, in California.
- Ronald E. (Ron) Pitt, associate vice president for academic affairs at Bridgewater State College, in Massachusetts, has been chosen as vice president for academic affairs at Rhode Island College.
- Steven H. Tallant, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire, has been appointed as president of Texas A&M University at Kingsville.
Search for Jobs
New Brunswick, NJ
San Angelo, TX
The mission of Pasadena City College is to provide a high quality, academically robust learning environment that encourages, supports and facilitates...
Colorado Mountain College has eleven locations across 12,000 square miles in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. It’s the perfect place to begin an...