- New Presidents or Provosts: Finlandia U., Hanover College, Johnson County CC, Menlo College, U. of Wisconsin at Eau Claire
- New Presidents or Provosts: Seattle U., Talladega College, U. of Dallas, U. of Rhode Island
- New Presidents or Provosts: Eastern New Mexico U., Macalester College, Northeastern U., Southern U., U. of Wisconsin-Madison, Western Michigan U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cambridge College, Capella U., Jefferson College, Winston-Salem State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Asian U. for Women, Barnard, Drury U., Langston U., Texas Woman's U., U. of North Dakota
New Presidents or Provosts: Mills College, Montclair State U., Rhode Island College, Texas A&M-Kingsville
September 11, 2008
- Willard Gingerich, provost, senior vice president for academic affairs and professor of English at Fairleigh Dickinson University, in New Jersey, has been selected as provost at Montclair State University, also in New Jersey.
- Sandra C. Greer, distinguished chemistry and chemical engineering professor at the University of Maryland at College Park, has been named provost and dean of the faculty at Mills College, in California.
- Ronald E. (Ron) Pitt, associate vice president for academic affairs at Bridgewater State College, in Massachusetts, has been chosen as vice president for academic affairs at Rhode Island College.
- Steven H. Tallant, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire, has been appointed as president of Texas A&M University at Kingsville.
Search for Jobs
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
Metropolitan College of New York (MCNY) is located in the Soho/Tribeca area of downtown Manhattan. Our institution was founded back in 1964 by...
As the only comprehensive community college in southwest Georgia, Bainbridge State College provides broad program offerings and emphasizes excellence...