- New Presidents or Provosts: Finlandia U., Hanover College, Johnson County CC, Menlo College, U. of Wisconsin at Eau Claire
- New Presidents or Provosts: Fort Lewis College, Lock Haven U., Milligan College, Memphis College of Art, U. of Maine-Orono, Wittenberg U.
- New presidents provosts Dominquez Hills Drake NJIT Pacific Oaks Pacifica SHU Taylor
- New presidents or provosts: DePaul Fort Hays Kentucky Pfeiffer RISD Rollins Salem Southern Arkansas WPI
- Two evangelical colleges transition away from ministers as presidents
New Presidents or Provosts: Mills College, Montclair State U., Rhode Island College, Texas A&M-Kingsville
September 11, 2008
- Willard Gingerich, provost, senior vice president for academic affairs and professor of English at Fairleigh Dickinson University, in New Jersey, has been selected as provost at Montclair State University, also in New Jersey.
- Sandra C. Greer, distinguished chemistry and chemical engineering professor at the University of Maryland at College Park, has been named provost and dean of the faculty at Mills College, in California.
- Ronald E. (Ron) Pitt, associate vice president for academic affairs at Bridgewater State College, in Massachusetts, has been chosen as vice president for academic affairs at Rhode Island College.
- Steven H. Tallant, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs at the University of Wisconsin at Eau Claire, has been appointed as president of Texas A&M University at Kingsville.
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
Recognized as one of the "Best in the Midwest Colleges" by the Princeton Review and one of only 20 public universities ranked a "Tier 1 Midwestern...
History Duke University was created in 1924 by James Buchanan Duke as a memorial to his father, Washington Duke. The Dukes, a Durham family that...