- 'Fair Use' and ... Football?
- HathiTrust continues string of victories under 'fair use' doctrine in appeals court
- With HathiTrust ruling, universities' 'fair use' winning streak
- Publishers call for federal government to settle 'fair use' in higher education
- Quick Takes: New Bailout Might Help Student Loans, NEH Chair and Sara Tucker Plan Departures, UT Galveston Faces Massive Layoffs, Dispute Over Death of Community College's Paper, Gifts of $260M for NYU Med, News Spoof
Quick Takes: Costs of Remedial Ed, Colleges Assess Ike Damage, Harvard's Endowment Hits $36.9B, Mich. State Strips Mugabe of Degree, Oshkosh Is 'Fair Trade' Institution, Journal Lets Readers Vote, Hebrew U. Moves to Bar Professor-Student Sex
September 15, 2008
Search for Jobs
St. Louis, MO
Highland Heights, KY
The College Founded in 1889 by Presbyterians, the University of Pikeville is committed to offering a broad liberal arts and sciences education. This...
Discovery begins at NC State As we’ve done for 125 years, NC State continues to transform lives on campus, in North Carolina, across our nation, and...