- 'Fair Use' and ... Football?
- HathiTrust continues string of victories under 'fair use' doctrine in appeals court
- With HathiTrust ruling, universities' 'fair use' winning streak
- Publishers call for federal government to settle 'fair use' in higher education
- Quick Takes: New Bailout Might Help Student Loans, NEH Chair and Sara Tucker Plan Departures, UT Galveston Faces Massive Layoffs, Dispute Over Death of Community College's Paper, Gifts of $260M for NYU Med, News Spoof
Quick Takes: Costs of Remedial Ed, Colleges Assess Ike Damage, Harvard's Endowment Hits $36.9B, Mich. State Strips Mugabe of Degree, Oshkosh Is 'Fair Trade' Institution, Journal Lets Readers Vote, Hebrew U. Moves to Bar Professor-Student Sex
September 15, 2008
Search for Jobs
Glen Ellyn, IL
Brandman University provides students with a dynamic education based on excellence and flexibility that creates lasting value and relevance for...
The University of La Verne is a 124 year old, independent, comprehensive, doctoral granting institution in southern California with an emphasis on...