- Palin Makes Controversial Appearance at Stanislaus
- Stamping Out Smoking -- Even Outdoors
- Quick Takes: U. of Washington Beats Stanford for Fraga, Guilty Pleas in Cuba Case, Bias Claim Against Slippery Rock, Israeli Court Rules on Rights of Palestinian Students, Oxford Faculty Rejects Governance Shift
- Quick Takes: Little Bias Found in Pa. Colleges, Protecting Animal Research, Tenured Jobs at Risk at Southern Oregon, Oxford Governance Plan Advances, Town-Gown Pact in Conn., Growth of Academic Libraries, Bob Knight's Temper, Iraqi Universities Shut Down
- Appeals court rejects suit seeking to end ban on affirmative action
- Court Revives First Amendment Suit on Facebook Post
- Palin Will Earn $75,000 for Cal State
- Court Revises Opinion (but Keeps Key Findings) on Title IX at Davis
Quick Takes: Appeals Court Revives Suit on Immigrant Tuition, SUNY's Search, California Budget Deal, Palin's Unorthodox Stance, House Approves Extension of Loan Availability Law, MBA With Ethics Focus, Lighting Up to Protest Smoking Ban
September 16, 2008
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Illinois Wesleyan, founded in 1850, is a private co-educational university with an enrollment of 1,893 and a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1. The...
Oklahoma State University is a multi-campus public land grant educational system that improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the...