- Historians Reject Proposed Boycott
- Protest at History Meeting
- Quick Takes: Law School Group Responds to Boycott Threat, Security Breach at Princeton Review, Fast Start for Federal Rule Making, Promoting Honest Talk on Drinking, Realities of Drinking in a College Town, Lawsuit Attacks Women's Studies
- Another Hotel Controversy for a Scholarly Association
- Quick Takes: Secret Tobacco Contract at Virginia Commonwealth, $100M Gift for Chairs at Okla. State, Judge Approves Sale of Myers U., Smith Drops SAT, When a Morehouse Man Is Gay, Technology Layoffs, Theory on Student Drownings, Furor Over IQ
- The Conference Connoisseurs review restaurants for academics (essay)
- U. of Zurich Criticized for Work Funded by Philip Morris
- Smaller History Gathering
Quick Takes: New Research Rules Urged at VCU, Ads Banned From History Course, Savings Decline, Another Conference Location Controversy, Vanderbilt Replaces Loans With Grants, 'Working Mother' Honors Cornell and Harvard, Tidings from IRS, Beheaded Croc
October 2, 2008
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
Buzzards Bay, MA
Stone Ridge, NY
Bunker Hill Community College (BHCC) is a multi-campus urban institution, its main campus situated in the historic Charlestown neighborhood of Boston...
Northern Arizona University (NAU) is a public university offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees of high quality and societal...