- Quick Takes: Delaware Revises Res Life Program, Boulder Seeks Conservative Prof, MIT Students Called Security Threats, ADA Violations at Pierce College, Morehouse's Unexpected Valedictorian, New Aid for Veterans, Mugabe Could Lose UMass Degree
- Quick Takes: Higher Ed (Briefly) in the Debate, Ruling Protects Notre Dame From Suit on Grant, Ex-Provost says a VP 'Assaulted' Him, Chicago Debates Planned Friedman Institute, Budget Woes, Rise of Post-DVM Education, Missing Afghan Scholars Located
- Quick Takes: Gender Gap in Tenure at MIT, 'Obsession' and Free Speech, Obama's National Service Plan, Academics for Ron Paul, RIT in Dubai, $200M for U.S.-Canadian Telescope Project, University's Crime Report Upheld, Grawemeyer for Education
- Quick Takes: MacArthur Fellows Named, UMass Won't Give Credit for Campaigning, Professor Ordered to Do His Own Grading, Student Arrested After Death Threats, Colleges Urged to Rethink Career Ladder, Aid Shift at BU, New Town-Gown Group
- Quick Takes: Emory Removes Psychiatry Chair, Green Education Goals, Warning on Variable Debt, SUNY Canton Goes 4 Days, Help for Students From South Carolina Sports
Quick Takes: Professors Protest 'Islamophobia' in Campaign, Emory Grant Frozen, Scholars From Afghanistan Missing, Trying to 'De-Nerdify' MIT
October 15, 2008
Search for Jobs
North Adams, MA
San Marcos, CA
Highland Heights, KY
St. Louis, MO
Notre Dame of Maryland University is a Catholic, liberal arts college committed to educating women as leaders. The School of Pharmacy at Notre Dame...
Founded in 1913 in Atlanta, Georgia State University is the second-largest and one of four research institutions in the University System of Georgia...