- Quick Takes: Probe in Miss., Safety Bill Altered, Indicted Official Had Prior Conviction, New Grades at Harvard Law, Communication Profs Condemn Illinois, Title IX Settlement, UCLA's New Prime, From Princeton to DeVry, State College Leader Retires
- 'The Price of Defiance'
- U. of Mississippi Offers Reward for Information on Alleged Racial Incident
- Quick Takes: Higher Ed (Briefly) in the Debate, Ruling Protects Notre Dame From Suit on Grant, Ex-Provost says a VP 'Assaulted' Him, Chicago Debates Planned Friedman Institute, Budget Woes, Rise of Post-DVM Education, Missing Afghan Scholars Located
- Quick Takes: Churchill Inquiry Nears Finish, Shoreline Community College President Quits, Iowa Employees Reject Union, Miss. Delays New Tax on Student Meals, Back-to-College Spending Is Up
- Alleged Plagiarism by Chicago State's Interim Provost
- Quick Takes: U. of New Orleans May Declare Exigency, Senators Urge Pell Increase, Rutgers Reorganization, Purdue Inquiry on Fusion, Retirement Package at Neb. Wesleyan, SAT Scoring Error, Questions on UMass Pollster's Ties, Lesbian Homecoming King
- Jury: Chicago State Owes Whistle-Blower $2.5M
Quick Takes: Politics Found to Be Irrelevant in Most Courses, Report on Incident With Provost, Controversial Landscaping Bill, Evolution Foes Will Help Shape Texas Science Education, MCAT Will Be Reviewed, New Post for U.S. Education Research Chief
October 17, 2008
Search for Jobs
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
La Plata, MD
Minot State University: A place to have the experience of a lifetime. Located in north central North Dakota, Minot State University is a place where...
Founded in 1998 and based in Cypress, California, Trident University is an online university serving all members of the U.S. military family. TUI...