- University of Pikeville seeks to join Kentucky public higher education system
- Rights of the Accused
- Quick Takes: Aid Applications Up, Unauthorized Campus Operated for 4 Years, Iowa Prof Faces Fondling/Bribery Charges, Town-Gown Peace at Santa Cruz, Plagiarism at Sea, Finishing Up in Philly, USC vs. USC, How to Buy Degrees
- Quick Takes: UC Plans to Bolster Aid, Free Speech and Ohio Trustees, Layoffs at Oxford Press, Teaching Integrity to Grad Students, Joint Degrees (Internationally), Idaho Reversal on Gender-Neutral Housing, Canadian Protest Over Ayers, Vanderbilt Honored
- Aid Bill Moves, Amid Misgivings
- Quick Takes: Tornado Hits Community College, Decker Faces $55M in Claims, U. of Cumberlands Kicks Out Gay Student, Another Troubled Duke Team, Niagara Women's Lacrosse Punished, Suffolk U. Won't Play Watchdog, Evolution Under Attack in Canada
- Plagiarism Mystery
- The Future of Student Loans
Quick Takes: Prof Accused of Plagiarizing Grant Proposal, New Call to Improve Higher Ed, Obama in Effigy at Kentucky, Quinnipiac Expels 3 Accused of Harassment, Wayne State Enrollment Decline, God and Man at Canadian Universities
October 30, 2008
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Western Michigan University is a national research university enrolling nearly 24,000 students from across the United States and 100 other countries...
Eastern Washington University is a student-centered, regionally based, comprehensive university. Its campus is located in Cheney, within the Spokane...