- Will Khalidi Displace Ayers as McCain's Favorite Prof?
- Quick Takes: Northridge Student Held in Iran, Debt Is Up, Ex-Dean at Louisville Indicted, Grade Tampering, Ad Compares Stem Cell Research to Tuskegee Study, Young Voters, Oral Roberts Settles, Threats at Neb., Apple U., SUNY Criticized on Crime Reports
- Quick Takes: Higher Ed (Briefly) in the Debate, Ruling Protects Notre Dame From Suit on Grant, Ex-Provost says a VP 'Assaulted' Him, Chicago Debates Planned Friedman Institute, Budget Woes, Rise of Post-DVM Education, Missing Afghan Scholars Located
- Quick Takes: Ayers Blocked From Entering Canada, Links From King's Dream to Today, Fire Injuries Kill UCLA Research Assistant, Newspaper Advisers Censure Western Oregon, New Threat Assessment Group, Michelle Obama Book Helps SUNY Press
- Fantasies and Due Process
Quick Takes: Bill Ayers Talks, U. of Texas Evaluates Gender Equity, Sign Stealer Out at St. Olaf, More Change at Lambuth
November 5, 2008
Search for Jobs
St. Paul, MN
Prince Frederick, MD
Palo Alto, CA
History Duke University was created in 1924 by James Buchanan Duke as a memorial to his father, Washington Duke. The Dukes, a Durham family that...
Willamette is a nationally renowned, highly selective private liberal arts university in Salem, Oregon. Founded in 1842, Willamette is the first...