- Aid Expert to Play Key Role in Transition
- Quick Takes: Another Call for Values in Admissions, Obama Impact on Youth Voting, Obama Impact on Foreign Students, Election Day Noose at Baylor, Colorado State President Quits
- Quick Takes: Fund Raiser's Golden Parachute, Academics' PR Effort Questioned, Ohio Dominican Adds Multicultural Requirement, Trying to Burn the Evidence, Reality TV and Ticket to Higher Ed
- Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
- Quick Takes: Claiborne Pell Dies, Advice for Obama, Distance Ed Enrollments, Yeshiva Adjusts Losses, Harvard Prof Limits Ties to Drug Companies, Deferred Bonus Raises Eyebrows, RPI Donated to Clinton Library, Unusual Bequest for Monroe CC, Banned Words
Quick Takes: Colorado Keeps Affirmative Action, Social Scientist Set on Fire in Afghanistan, Racist Anti-Obama Graffiti, President for President-Elect, $300M for Chicago, Legal Move Against Animal Rights Extremist, Lack of Diversity in Sports, York Strike
November 7, 2008
Search for Jobs
Mission Strayer University makes high-quality post-secondary education accessible to adult learners of diverse backgrounds and fosters their...
The Stella and Charles Guttman Community College at CUNY is an urban public institution that offers associate degree programs in an environment that...