- Quick Takes: Settlement for VT Families, University Bars Tibet Questions for Dalai Lama, Scientists on Drugs, Lafayette Ex-Cop Arrested for Groping Employees, Union Dispute at Wayne State, Maneuvering on GI Bill, Lessons From Mumps Outbreak
- Quick Takes: Howard President Criticized, UK Cuts Visa Fees, Neo-Nazis Protest Mizzou, Contract Talks Ordered at Mich. Tech, Another Tragic Accident, Seminary Sued, Rescinded Invite, Rescinded Gift, Degree Shift in Russia, Always Check Your Math
- Quick Takes: Colorado Keeps Affirmative Action, Social Scientist Set on Fire in Afghanistan, Racist Anti-Obama Graffiti, President for President-Elect, $300M for Chicago, Legal Move Against Animal Rights Extremist, Lack of Diversity in Sports, York Strike
- Quick Takes: Texas Loan Shortfall, Tale of a Trade School, ACLU Backs Churchill, iPhones Not to Blame, American's Choice, Missed Paychecks, Accreditors Fire Back, 61 Presidents Sign Anti-Rankings Pledge, Oxford Revises Admissions
- Quick Takes: Ore. Tech President Dies, Jena 6 Walkout, TA Contract, Randolph Will Sell Art, Mich. Averts Shutdown, Memphis Shooting, Noose Furor, Flag Furor, Alumni Furor, Suit Against Career Ed, Wittenberg Goes SAT-Optional, Unusual Idea on College Costs
Quick Takes: Postdoc Poison, Cuts at Ashland, Racist Comments at Lehigh
November 12, 2008
Search for Jobs
St. Paul, MN
Prince Frederick, MD
Palo Alto, CA
Bucknell University, one of the nation's premier undergraduate institutions, is a private liberal arts institution in Lewisburg, Pa., that combines...
Central College, founded in 1853, is a private four-year liberal arts college affiliated with the Reformed Church in America. Learn more about our...