- Quick Takes: Columbia's $400M Gift, Widener and Capella Place Officials on Leave, Students Detained in Venezuela, Indian Court Backs Scholar, Title IX Settlement, Prof's Parody Fails in Iceland, Jesuits Tap Le Moyne President to Start African University
- Harming the Historical Record
- The Humanities and the NEH
- Defender of the Humanities
- Quick Takes: Bush Vetoes Spending, Cheating at Dental Schools Probed, Del Mar Delays Vote, No Confidence at Oral Roberts, Anger at Columbia, Baptist Separations, William
Quick Takes: Obama's Transition Team for NSF and NEH, Details on Cal State Cuts, Layoffs at Oral Roberts, Ties to India, Budget Freedom for Suffolk County CC, Iran and Venezuela Plan University, Confederates vs. Johns Hopkins
November 18, 2008
Search for Jobs
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law, a nonprofit law school accredited by the Committee of Bar Examiners of The State Bar of California,...
Known familiarly as “Sewanee” by its students, faculty, staff and friends, The University of the South offers an unmatched educational experience...