- New Programs: Engineering, Game Design, Biology, Pharmacy
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Dental Hygiene, Education, Forensics, Management, Neuroscience
- New Programs: Energy, Technical Design, Coastal Environmental Science, Nursing
- New Programs: Urban Environmental Leadership, Journalism, Forensics, Wine Marketing
New Programs: Nonprofit Studies, Renewable Energy, Applied Design, Biomolecular Engineering, Forensics, Physical Therapy
November 19, 2008
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Central College, founded in 1853, is a private four-year liberal arts college affiliated with the Reformed Church in America. Learn more about our...
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) was founded in 1955 by a team of visionaries who wanted to break new ground in higher education. They...