- Quick Takes: $600M for Top Biomedical Scientists, Microsoft Ends Digitizing Project, Land-Grants Affirm Animal Research, San Diego Ethics Report, Departing WVU Profs Cite President, Israel Deports Finkelstein, Women Wrestlers, Orphaned Cat/Runaway Pig
- Disclosure Legislation Prompts 2 Hawaii Regents to Quit
- Beyond Michigan's Race Referendum
- Judge Orders Louisville to Reinstate Nursing Student/Blogger
- Louisiana Regent Quits Amid Dispute on Lack of Diversity
- Board Conflict Leads to Resignation of Kansas Regents Chair
- Governor Perry's New Tea Party Regent
- Texas A&M Board Rejects Governor's Choice
Quick Takes: Judge Backs Expelled Student, Hawaii Governor Ordered to Appoint New Regents, Campus Faces 2 Student Deaths in a Week, Harvard's $600M Bond Issue, Education Secretary Speculation, Graweymer in Religion
December 5, 2008
Search for Jobs
Ideally situated in the heart of the Carolinas, Winthrop University is a highly ranked public, comprehensive university in Rock Hill, South Carolina...
Becker College is a private, independent, co-educational four-year college offering undergraduate (associate’s and bachelor’s) degrees, and adult...