- Quick Takes: U. of Texas Bars 'Preferred Lender' Lists, Audit of Pennsylvania Loan Agency, Student Assaults Prof at Andrews U., Case Western Prof Charged in Hate Letter Hoax, Brigham Young OK With Gays Who Don't Have Sex, Protests on Finnish Merger
- Quick Takes: Campuses Shaken, RPI Suspends Exhibit, Credit Crunch, Conviction in Lab Arson, Anthropologists Object to Anti-Gay Claims, Adjuncts Unionize, Profs Unionize, Fisk Banned From Selling Art, Probation for Long Beach, Cheeseheads
- Baptists, Gays and Trustees
- Quick Takes: Colo. Lawsuit Dismissed, Mass. Law School Rejected, Medical College Cleared
- Quick Takes: Stanford Professor Sues Over Horowitz Book, $100M for Supercomputing at RPI, Fines Over 'Brokeback' Hazing, No More Flags at UT-Arlington, Legendary Student Avoids Graduation Again
Quick Takes: Anger Over Tennessee Plan, Stony Brook Research Assistants Unionize, Anti-Gay Column at U. of Washington, Shaw Protests on Dorms, Native American Anger at Utah
December 8, 2008
Search for Jobs
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
Indiana Wesleyan University is an evangelical Christian comprehensive university of The Wesleyan Church, which has its world headquarters in...
Oklahoma State University is a multi-campus public land grant educational system that improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the...