- Quick Takes: Claiborne Pell Dies, Advice for Obama, Distance Ed Enrollments, Yeshiva Adjusts Losses, Harvard Prof Limits Ties to Drug Companies, Deferred Bonus Raises Eyebrows, RPI Donated to Clinton Library, Unusual Bequest for Monroe CC, Banned Words
- Proposed policy at Florida Gulf Coast raises question of what a university is entitled to track about faculty members
- Quick Takes: Another Call for Values in Admissions, Obama Impact on Youth Voting, Obama Impact on Foreign Students, Election Day Noose at Baylor, Colorado State President Quits
- Quick Takes: 2 Key Science Picks by Obama, Carnegie Mellon Revokes Degree, Chasing New School President, Layoffs at SUNY Press, Texas Regents Nominate Physician as Chancellor, Vandalism at Santa Cruz, 3 Women Accuse VP of Harassment
- Quick Takes: Obama Adds to Science Team, RIAA Shifts Strategy, Milgram's Shock Experiment Still Works, Unusual Ethics Choice, Tufts Loses $20M, E-Mail About Va. Tech Killer, Morris Brown Survival in Doubt, Witch Sues Nebraska
Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
December 15, 2008
Search for Jobs
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Georgia Regents University, home of the Medical College of Georgia, is one of only four public comprehensive research institutions in the state of...
Sinclair began in 1887 as YMCA Secretary David A. Sinclair's dream to provide a quality program of practical education for area residents. Since its...