- Quick Takes: Colleges Prepare for Gustav, Why Harvard Is Examining Its Police Force, Keg Photo Ends Presidency, Central Ark. President Quits, Carnegie Mellon Prof Gets 3 DUI Charges in 8 Days
- Carnegie Mellon wins more than $1 billion in patent case
- Quick Takes: Pomona and Swarthmore Eliminate Loans, 12 Colleges in Genomics Experiment, Stanford Seeks Young Scholars of Race, No Confidence at Modesto, Tighter Oversight at Chicago State, President's Private Shower Nixed
- Another Inappropriately Awarded Degree
- New Programs: Global Politics, Accounting Technology, Nursing
Quick Takes: 2 Key Science Picks by Obama, Carnegie Mellon Revokes Degree, Chasing New School President, Layoffs at SUNY Press, Texas Regents Nominate Physician as Chancellor, Vandalism at Santa Cruz, 3 Women Accuse VP of Harassment
December 19, 2008
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
San Rafael, CA
The Founding of the University Given the challenging conditions facing higher education institutions in Nigeria, AUN stands poised to become a...
The Master of Arts degree in journalism at CUNY’s Graduate School of Journalism is a new, intensive, three-semester program designed to prepare...