- Quick Takes: Harvard Prof and Alleged Anti-Aging Drug, Priorities at RPI, Nashville Presidents Oppose 'English Only' Measure, Savings on Textbooks, NYU Lost $24M to Madoff, TMI for Graduation Speech, Adjuncts Get to Pay for Layoff Notice, MLA Parody
- Quick Takes: Failure to Report at Harvard, Another Try at Antioch, 2 Accused of Harassment Quit Southwestern, Yale Expands, Immigration Status Limits Tuition Pledge, Knox Loses Appeal on $1M Verdict, Eastern MIch. to Pay $350K, A President-Elect Dies
- Quick Takes: The Last Announced Delay in Doctoral Rankings, Yeshiva U. Loses $110M, 'Triple Guarantee' From Manchester, Rice Adds Aid, From Williams to Northwestern, York U. Strike Escalates, Scrooge Is Alive and Well
- Yeshiva, which has junk bond finances, isn't going anywhere, professors say
- Quick Takes: Obama Adds to Science Team, RIAA Shifts Strategy, Milgram's Shock Experiment Still Works, Unusual Ethics Choice, Tufts Loses $20M, E-Mail About Va. Tech Killer, Morris Brown Survival in Doubt, Witch Sues Nebraska
Quick Takes: Claiborne Pell Dies, Advice for Obama, Distance Ed Enrollments, Yeshiva Adjusts Losses, Harvard Prof Limits Ties to Drug Companies, Deferred Bonus Raises Eyebrows, RPI Donated to Clinton Library, Unusual Bequest for Monroe CC, Banned Words
January 2, 2009
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
Our Mission The University of North Carolina Wilmington, the state’s coastal university, is dedicated to learning through the integration of teaching...
School isn't just books, lectures and exams; it's about preparing people for the real world. We combine theoretical learning with practical training—...