- Quick Takes: Title IX Fears in Science, Top Ph.D. Feeder Universities Are Chinese, Southwestern CC Settles With Adjunct, California Strike, Possible Punishment at VCU, Unaccredited Colleges, Capella President Quits, South Africa's Unmet Needs
- Quick Takes: MIT Fires Professor, Black Enrollment Rebounds at Michigan, NCAA Probation for Illinois, U. of Kentucky Ends Student Govt. Court Fight, NYU Faces Suit Over Jell-O Wrestling
- Quick Takes: The FBI and Edward Said, Accuracy of Campus Crime Records Questioned, Mass. Court Backs Harvard on Police Records, More Layoffs at Tulane, Europeans Want Rival for MIT, Enrollment Limits for Interboro, $275,000 in Misplaced Checks
- District court decides eligibility of athlete expelled for sexual assault
- Quick Takes: Court Rules for UNC Women's Coaches in Harassment Suit, U. of Wash. Kicks 2 Off Crew Team Over Slur, Students and Religion, Gun Scholar Sues 'Freakonomics' Author, Brandeis Won't Invest in Sudan, New University Press, Dumb White Supremacists
Quick Takes: California Supreme Court Takes Immigrant Tuition Case, Group Punishment for Athletes, Campus in Iraq, Utah State Hazing Charges, Police Kill Student, U. of California Considers Admitting More From Out of State, Layoffs at Bowling Green
January 5, 2009
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
Wesleyan University is known for the excellence of its academic and co-curricular programs. More than 2,700 undergraduates—and some 200 graduate...
Texas Roots. Infinite Possibilities. Lamar University students enjoy small classes where they can build lasting friendships with professors and peers...