- Quick Takes: Measure of Faculty Productivity, Hopkins Cuts Punishment in Party Case, Industry Funding and Studies' Conclusions, Penn Professor Charged With Murder, Bowl Protest on Immigrant Tuition, Supreme Court Lets Stand 2 Professional School Cases
- Quick Takes: Title IX Fears in Science, Top Ph.D. Feeder Universities Are Chinese, Southwestern CC Settles With Adjunct, California Strike, Possible Punishment at VCU, Unaccredited Colleges, Capella President Quits, South Africa's Unmet Needs
- Quick Takes: The FBI and Edward Said, Accuracy of Campus Crime Records Questioned, Mass. Court Backs Harvard on Police Records, More Layoffs at Tulane, Europeans Want Rival for MIT, Enrollment Limits for Interboro, $275,000 in Misplaced Checks
- Quick Takes: Coaching, Hacking and Hazing
- Supreme Court declines appeal on religious groups at public university
Quick Takes: California Supreme Court Takes Immigrant Tuition Case, Group Punishment for Athletes, Campus in Iraq, Utah State Hazing Charges, Police Kill Student, U. of California Considers Admitting More From Out of State, Layoffs at Bowling Green
January 5, 2009
Search for Jobs
Port Arthur, TX
New York, NY
Mills is an independent liberal arts college for women with graduate programs for women and men. The College educates students to think critically...
Hofstra University is a dynamic, private University offering more than 145 undergraduate and 160 graduate programs in Liberal Arts and Sciences,...