- Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
- Fiscal Prudence or Scare Tactics
- Regulators grapple with questions about independence of private colleges in a nonprofit system
- Barack Obama and the International Education Bowl
- Quick Takes: Nobel Laureate for Energy, No Confidence at New School, Exhibit With Gay Theme Removed and Reinstated, Rutgers Ousts AD, Delaware Shifts Teams, NCAA Penalties for Ala. State, Georgetown's Largest Gift, Who Needs Ethics Training in Illinois?
Quick Takes: Pacific Oaks May Close, Urbana U. Cuts Salaries, Obama Suggests Infrastructure Support for (Public) Colleges, New Model Proposed for Medical Education, New Call for Visa Reforms, Merger Sought in Vermont, Western Washington Kills Football
January 9, 2009
Search for Jobs
St. Louis, MO
Joliet Junior College, the nation's first public community college, offers pre-baccalaureate programs for students planning to transfer to a four-...
Illinois Wesleyan, founded in 1850, is a private co-educational university with an enrollment of 2,100 and a student/faculty ratio of 12 to 1. The...