- Quick Takes: Wish Lists for Obama, Maryland Furloughs, Arrest Shakes Boards, Suit on Social Work, Loma Linda and Atlantic Union May Merge, Fingerprint Fracas, Beacon Becomes Seminary, Tree-Sit Ends, Legal Dispute in Israel, 'Leveraging Excellence' Award
- Fiscal Prudence or Scare Tactics
- Regulators grapple with questions about independence of private colleges in a nonprofit system
- Barack Obama and the International Education Bowl
- Quick Takes: Nobel Laureate for Energy, No Confidence at New School, Exhibit With Gay Theme Removed and Reinstated, Rutgers Ousts AD, Delaware Shifts Teams, NCAA Penalties for Ala. State, Georgetown's Largest Gift, Who Needs Ethics Training in Illinois?
Quick Takes: Pacific Oaks May Close, Urbana U. Cuts Salaries, Obama Suggests Infrastructure Support for (Public) Colleges, New Model Proposed for Medical Education, New Call for Visa Reforms, Merger Sought in Vermont, Western Washington Kills Football
January 9, 2009
Search for Jobs
Cedar Rapids, IA
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
De Pere, WI
San Diego, CA
San Angelo, TX
Florida Polytechnic University was created by the 2012 Florida legislature to be the state’s STEM-focused four-year public university. With a range...
The mission of San Joaquin Delta Community College District is to provide excellent post-secondary education that serves the needs of students, and...