- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Teaching, Nursing, Homeland Security
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
- New Programs: Anglican Studies, Information Assurance, Educational Leadership, Engineering Technology, Nursing, Architecture, Information Management
- New Programs: Sleep Disorders, Information Assurance, Digital Media, Nursing
New Programs: Nursing, Sales, Advertising, Information Security
January 12, 2009
Search for Jobs
Located in Central Minnesota, the College of Saint Benedict (CSB) is a 2,000-student national liberal arts college for women educating students in...
The College and the Community Established in 1934, Lee College is a comprehensive community college offering university transfer programs, career and...