- Quick Takes: WVU President Quits, Israel Eases Gaza Rules, Faust Defends Endowment, Retired Prof Sues, Charges on File-Sharing Questioned, Political Scientists Protest Arrest of Saudi Scholar, Court in Turkey Upholds Scarf Ban, T-Shirt Flap, Safer Sex
- New Rules for Saudi Scholarship Program Approved
- Saudi Arabia's Extravagant Investment in Higher Education: Is Money Enough?
- Saudi Mission Bans Students From Southern Utah Program
- President of KAUST says he won't criticize Saudi policies
- Saudi King Removes Cleric Who Criticized New University
- Quick Takes: Ark. Tech Allows Musical, Berkeley-Saudi Deal, Harvard Basketball Recruiting Questioned, Northwestern Dean Cleared, Paper Suspends Opinion Section, Duke Bars Sudan Holdings, No More Paper Cups, 20 New UK Universities, Australian Prostitutes
- From Bay Area to Red Sea
Quick Takes: Saudi Arabia Releases Professor, Another Merger Considered, DEA Rejects Pot Research Lab, $100M for Energy Research at Stanford, Peer-to-Peer Lender Sidelined, The New Science Class, Fire Closes Georgia Campus, Harvard Students Foiled Again
January 13, 2009
Search for Jobs
La Plata, MD
PILANI, RAJASTHAN, India
Rock Hill, SC
Enrolling more than 23,000 students, DePaul is the ninth-largest private and largest Catholic university in the country. It offers over 200 graduate...
Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts is the public liberal arts college of Massachusetts. As one of the nine state colleges within the Massachusetts...