- Quick Takes: Chu and Duncan Share Views, Georgia GOP vs. Stem Cell Studies, When 'or More' Isn't Enough, Part-Time MBA Woes, Israel Programs Dropped, Vatican Praises Shifts in Seminaries, Classes on Good Friday Restored, Grow Your Own Research Subjects
- Quick Takes: New Bailout Might Help Student Loans, NEH Chair and Sara Tucker Plan Departures, UT Galveston Faces Massive Layoffs, Dispute Over Death of Community College's Paper, Gifts of $260M for NYU Med, News Spoof
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 BU Students, Backstory on Derrida Dispute, Brown's Response to Slavery Report, LeMoyne-Owen's Uncertain Finances, A Sorority's Standards, Palestinian Students Seek Apology, Stanford President's Millions, IRS Probe of American U.
- Brown dispute questions what's a fair payment in lieu of taxes
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
Quick Takes: Return to Galveston, Senate Confirms Duncan and Chu, Executive MBA Programs Seek Women, FIRE Founder Runs at Harvard, Teaching Hospitals and Tax Contributions
January 21, 2009
Search for Jobs
West Windsor, NJ
Rock Island, IL
Ewing Township, NJ
John Jay College is both an internationally recognized leader in scholarly research on criminal justice and a premier academic institution whose...
The Fashion Institute of Technology is a State University of New York college of art and design located in New York City. In 1951, it became one of...