- Colleges add new programs
- New Programs: Nursing, Biological Sciences, Technology Games
- New Programs: Psychoanalysis and Culture, Nursing, Bilingual Education, Environmental Studies, Financial Services
- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- Colleges start new programs
New Programs: Liberal Arts, Nursing, Internet Marketing
January 23, 2009
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Medgar Evers College was founded in 1969 through the efforts from educators and community leaders in central Brooklyn. The College is named after...
We are a three College District located between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. Our Colleges serve more than 40,000 students each year and...