- Brandeis to Sell All of Its Art
- Brandeis Will Keep Its Art
- Quick Takes: 3 Delaware State Students Shot, Coach vs. Admissions, B-School Accreditation Plan, Settlement of Battery Charge, More Women at Caltech, Dispute on Possible Sale of Art, St. Ambrose Drops Name of Bishop From Library, Building Boom in Mass.
- College sells painting for $25 million to build endowment
- Avoiding the Next Brandeis
- Not Waiting for the Next Brandeis
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Quick Takes: Brandeis Art Debate Continues, New School Divisions Continue, Community College Retention, Honors for A-Rod Questioned, Furloughs to Save Jobs, SUNY Makes It Official, Protests in France
Quick Takes: Outrage Grows Over Brandeis Decision, Professor Jill Biden, 42% Raise to Stay Put, Probation for Albany, God and Man at Alberta
January 28, 2009
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
In the spring of 2005, the Georgia Legislature and the Board of Regents approved a bold and progressive plan to create the first new state college in...
Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College is a member of the American Association of Community Colleges and is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of...