- Brandeis to Sell All of Its Art
- Brandeis Will Keep Its Art
- Quick Takes: 3 Delaware State Students Shot, Coach vs. Admissions, B-School Accreditation Plan, Settlement of Battery Charge, More Women at Caltech, Dispute on Possible Sale of Art, St. Ambrose Drops Name of Bishop From Library, Building Boom in Mass.
- College sells painting for $25 million to build endowment
- Avoiding the Next Brandeis
Quick Takes: Outrage Grows Over Brandeis Decision, Professor Jill Biden, 42% Raise to Stay Put, Probation for Albany, God and Man at Alberta
January 28, 2009
Search for Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
The University of La Verne is a 124 year old, independent, comprehensive, doctoral granting institution in southern California with an emphasis on...
Indiana Wesleyan University is an evangelical Christian comprehensive university of The Wesleyan Church, which has its world headquarters in...