- Brandeis to Sell All of Its Art
- Brandeis Will Keep Its Art
- Quick Takes: 3 Delaware State Students Shot, Coach vs. Admissions, B-School Accreditation Plan, Settlement of Battery Charge, More Women at Caltech, Dispute on Possible Sale of Art, St. Ambrose Drops Name of Bishop From Library, Building Boom in Mass.
- College sells painting for $25 million to build endowment
- Avoiding the Next Brandeis
Quick Takes: Outrage Grows Over Brandeis Decision, Professor Jill Biden, 42% Raise to Stay Put, Probation for Albany, God and Man at Alberta
January 28, 2009
Search for Jobs
Chemical, Paper and Biomedical Engineering: Assistant or Associate Professor in Biomedical/Bioengineering
Los Angeles, CA
Middlebury is one of the country's top liberal arts colleges. It offers its students a broad curriculum embracing the arts, humanities, literature,...
Lawrence University is a nationally recognized undergraduate college of the liberal arts and sciences with a conservatory of music. Ranked among the...