- Quick Takes: Faust Didn't Say It, Questions on Colorado Choice, Slippage at Sallie Mae, Charleston Southern Settles Suit, Reforming Higher Ed in Middle East, $5M Surprise for Temple U.
- College athlete twice accused of sexual assault may play basketball again
- Quick Takes: $850,000 Awarded in Harassment Suit, Newspaper Adviser Regains Job, Governor Attacks Harvard for Khatami Invite, Bias Seen in British Salaries, Academic Purge Sought in Iran
- Should the NCAA prevent convicted criminals from playing college sports?
- District court decides eligibility of athlete expelled for sexual assault
Quick Takes: WVU Pledges to Change Degree Record-Keeping, Zimpher Is Likely SUNY Choice, Higher Ed Without Frills, Arizona State Pays $850,000 in Rape Suit, Aetna to Pay $5M for Incorrect Charges, Failed Effort in Britain, Singularity U.
February 3, 2009
Search for Jobs
Rock Island, IL
Ewing Township, NJ
Nationally recognized as one of the country's most outstanding undergraduate institutions, Miami University is a public university located in Oxford...
Mount Saint Mary College was ranked a Top-Tier Regional University (North) by U.S. News & World Report , and is on the federal President’s Higher...