- Quick Takes: Faust Didn't Say It, Questions on Colorado Choice, Slippage at Sallie Mae, Charleston Southern Settles Suit, Reforming Higher Ed in Middle East, $5M Surprise for Temple U.
- College athlete twice accused of sexual assault may play basketball again
- Quick Takes: $850,000 Awarded in Harassment Suit, Newspaper Adviser Regains Job, Governor Attacks Harvard for Khatami Invite, Bias Seen in British Salaries, Academic Purge Sought in Iran
- Should the NCAA prevent convicted criminals from playing college sports?
- District court decides eligibility of athlete expelled for sexual assault
Quick Takes: WVU Pledges to Change Degree Record-Keeping, Zimpher Is Likely SUNY Choice, Higher Ed Without Frills, Arizona State Pays $850,000 in Rape Suit, Aetna to Pay $5M for Incorrect Charges, Failed Effort in Britain, Singularity U.
February 3, 2009
Search for Jobs
St. Louis, MO
Highland Heights, KY
Cleveland State University: New Attitudes, New Experiences, New Outlook s Cleveland State is a metropolitan university that provides a rich...
The State University of New York College at Cortland is one of 64 campuses in the statewide system. More than 7,500 students are enrolled in programs...