- Professor Accused of Genocide
- Federal appeals court rejects suit over U. of Minnesota website
- Furlough discussions become more common in contract talks
- Quick Takes: Skipping Raises to Preserve Jobs, Censorship Alleged of 'Christian' Speech, Ayers Uninvited, Penalties for Abilene Christian, Principles for Dissemination, Failings of Health Coverage, Bogus Aid Requests, Help for Veterans, Facebook Fracas
- University honors Pacific War victims
Quick Takes: California Admissions Changes, Arrest of Scholar Accused of Genocide, Iraqi Presidents Seek U.S. Ties, Awaiting the Senate, Layoff-Furlough Double Whammy, Penalties for Incarnate Word, Complaints in Alaska, Trying to Fire Ayers, Angry Dons
February 6, 2009
Search for Jobs
Grand Rapids, MI
South Hadley, MA
Fort Belvoir, VA
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
San Jose, CA
The University of Balamand is a non-profit and independent institution of higher education. It was founded in 1988 by Patriarch Ignatius IV,...
California State University, Dominguez Hills is a highly diverse, urban university located in the South Bay and primarily serving the greater Los...