- Appeals Court Rejects Use of State Law to Demand Time Extensions on MCAT
- No Stranger to Higher Ed
- Clearing the Way for Disability Claims
- Bush's Latest Choice
- Patenting Research Just Got Harder
- Appeals court rejects suit by ex-student against medical school
- Quick Takes: New Chief for Career College Group, $500M for Energy Research, More Aid at Ga. Tech, Blocking Easy Grades for Athletes, Stem Cell Guidelines, Appeals Court Extends Athlete's ADA Suit, Settlement in Landmark Case, Porn at Ball State
- Canning Spam
Quick Takes: Med Student Wins New Review of Disability Case, A Researcher's Death, U. of Texas Vows Tougher Research Ethics, Economics Jobs Disappear
February 12, 2009
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
We are a three College District located between San Francisco and the Silicon Valley. Our Colleges serve more than 40,000 students each year and...
One of the nation’s top urban public research universities, Temple University is a dynamic workplace in the heart of one of the nation’s most vibrant...