- Quick Takes: WVU President Quits, Israel Eases Gaza Rules, Faust Defends Endowment, Retired Prof Sues, Charges on File-Sharing Questioned, Political Scientists Protest Arrest of Saudi Scholar, Court in Turkey Upholds Scarf Ban, T-Shirt Flap, Safer Sex
- Quick Takes: Editorial Board of 'Topology' Quits, Uncertainty Over Iranian Students, Stimulants of Choice, Broward President Quits, Thomson to Sell Higher Ed Operations, A Chancellor Begs, A Dog (Maybe) Bites Man Story
- Quick Takes: A Call for Scientists to Tithe Time, MIT Prof Ends Hunger Strike, Latest Offensive Party, Fulbright Delays in India, Huge Deficit in Texas Prepaid Tuition, Carson-Newman President Quits, Missing Defibrillator, Mayor Won't Become President
- Quick Takes: Oversight of For-Profits in Calif., 30 Years for Killers of Vermont Anthropologist, San Diego Deal Probed, Eastern Ore. President Quits, Mixed Ruling on Student Press Case, Surge in Female Enrollment at RPI, Europe Extends Exchange Efforts
- Quick Takes: Gifts to Education Up 9.8%, Anger on DePaul Tenure Cases, Alumni Fury at Antioch, Strike Looms in Pa., New Mex. State Settles With Muslims, Miss. Valley President Quits, Minn. and Wis. Resolve Dispute, Trent Rejects Sports Scholarships
Quick Takes: Tennessee President Quits, Harvard Slows Work on New Campus, Protests at NYU, More Cuts at Santa Fe, Morrill to Succeed Connor at Teagle, U. of Ga. Apologizes for Condom Poster
February 19, 2009
Search for Jobs
LAKE FOREST, IL
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
CUNY School of Law is the premier public interest law school in the country. Our mission is to graduate outstanding public interest attorneys and to...
TempleUniversity is one of Pennsylvania's three public research universities. With an enrollment of some 34,000 students, Temple has a distinguished...