- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Languages, National Security Law, Biochemistry
- New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
- New Programs: Medical Assistance, Business Studies, International Business, Space and Telecommunications Law
- Colleges start new academic programs
New Programs: Graphic Communications, Financial Services Law, Wine Business Management
May 19, 2009
Search for Jobs
Grand Rapids, MI
Brooklyn College is an integral part of the civic, urban and artistic energy of New York and uses the entire city as a living classroom that broadens...
Institutional Statement Alcorn State University is a premier comprehensive land-grant university that develops diverse students into globally-...