- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Languages, National Security Law, Biochemistry
- New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
- New Programs: Medical Assistance, Business Studies, International Business, Space and Telecommunications Law
- Colleges start new academic programs
New Programs: Graphic Communications, Financial Services Law, Wine Business Management
May 19, 2009
Search for Jobs
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Grand Forks, ND
Founded in 1906, Georgia Southwestern State University is located in Americus, one of Georgia's most historic and graceful antebellum cities. The...
Located along the Metropolitan Parkway corridor in southwest Atlanta, Atlanta Metropolitan State College is a two-year urban, commuter campus...