- New Presidents or Provosts: Bowling Green State U., Concordia College (Minn.), Illinois Wesleyan U., Ivy Tech CC-North Central, Rockhurst U., San JosÃ© State U., South Mountain College, U. of South Florida-Polytechnic
- New Presidents or Provosts: Azusa Pacific U., Barton College, Meredith College, Orangeburg-Calhoun Technical College, Saint Paul College (Minn.), U. of Washington Tacoma, Virginia Commonwealth U., Wagner College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- New Presidents or Provosts: Centenary College (N.J.), Columbus State CC, Eastern Mennonite U., Old Dominion U., Philadelphia U., Saint John's U. (Minn.), U. of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- New presidents or provosts: Fort Hays Frederick Memphis Missouri Tech Niagara SDCC SIU-E UT Rio Grande
- New Presidents or Provosts: Birmingham-Southern College, LDS Business College, Northwestern U., Riverside CC, Schenectady County CC
- New Presidents or Provosts: Concordia Gannon LMU NKU Tidewater UMass Valdosta
- New presidents or provosts: Bristol FAU Frostburg John Wood Trent Upper Iowa Wheaton
- New presidents or provosts: Albany CSULA Maryland Midland Trinity UIC UWM
New Presidents or Provosts: Babson College, Bethel U. (Minn.), Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, Tidewater CC-Virginia Beach campus, U. of Kansas, U. of Massachusetts-Amherst
July 8, 2009
Search for Jobs
Los Altos Hills, CA
The University of La Verne is a 124 year old, independent, comprehensive, doctoral granting institution in southern California with an emphasis on...
The mission of Pasadena City College is to provide a high quality, academically robust learning environment that encourages, supports and facilitates...