- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- New Programs: Nonprofit Studies, Renewable Energy, Applied Design, Biomolecular Engineering, Forensics, Physical Therapy
- New Programs: Counseling, Environmental Policy, Media Arts, Ministry, Education, Accounting, Communication, Jewish Studies
- New Programs: Pharmacy, Public Health, Communication
- New Programs: Interactive Media, Forensic Nursing, Communicative Disorders, Digital Media, Nutrition
New Programs: Technical Communication, Pharmacy, Technology Management, Forensics
October 21, 2009
Search for Jobs
Rock Island, IL
Rohnert Park, CA
De Pere, WI
Cedar Rapids, IA
East Georgia College, one of the fastest growing two-year institutions in the University System of Georgia, is located in the friendly city of...
The South Metropolitan Education Consortium is organized to foster new and enhanced educational services and programs to citizens, businesses and...