- New Programs: Forensic Nursing, Economics and Policy Analysis, Architecture, Wind Technology, Nutritional Sciences, Global Studies
- Colleges start new academic programs
- New Programs: Historic Preservation, Criminal Justice, Energy Systems, Counseling, Architecture, International Economics
- Colleges start new programs
- New Programs: Allied Health, Design, Political Science, Criminal Justice, Architectural Engineering
New Programs: Architecture, History, Health
November 17, 2009
Search for Jobs
Fort. Lauderdale, FL
LAKE FOREST, IL
Success by Degrees GSU is an “island of excellence,” according to Dr. Martha J. Kanter, Under Secretary of the United States Department of Education...
Accreditations/Affiliations Since joining the ranks of other prestigious Michigan colleges in 1964, Southwestern Michigan College has continually...