- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
- New Programs: Education, Emergency Management, Systems Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Environmental Studies
- New Programs: Creative Writing, Jewish Leadership, Media Psychology, Biomedical Engineering, Information Technology, Business, Nursing
- New Programs: Religion, Hospitality, Sustainable Engineering
- New Programs: Math, Nursing, Computational Science, Business and Law, African-American Studies, Languages and Cultures
- New Programs: Nursing, Structural Engineering, Anthropology, Sustainable Urban Engineering, Entrepreneurship
New Programs: Engineering, Nursing, Education
February 17, 2010
Search for Jobs
Staten Island, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Our Mission The University of North Carolina Wilmington, the state’s coastal university, is dedicated to learning through the integration of teaching...
About Virginia Tech: Virginia Tech, founded in 1872 as a land-grant institution, is currently ranked as a Top 25 Public University by US News &...