- New Programs: Education, Emergency Management, Systems Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Environmental Studies
- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- New Programs: Religion, Hospitality, Sustainable Engineering
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Mathematics, Engineering, Veterinary Technology, Communications Design
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
- New Programs: Motorsports Management, Bioinformatics, Technology and Society, Law and Economics, Accelerated MBA
- New Programs: Engineering, Biomedical Sciences, Aquaculture, Robotics, Product Innovation
New Programs: Engineering, Nursing, Education
February 17, 2010
Search for Jobs
Part of the City University of New York (CUNY) since its founding in 1961, Queens College is one of CUNY’s largest senior colleges. Often referred to...
NTC is a customer-focused, accessible provider of innovative lifelong learning that builds a globally competitive workforce. The College’s 5,900...