- New Programs: Physical Therapy, Organizational Leadership, Teaching and Learning, Biochemistry, Ballet Pedagogy, Nursing, Public Management, Golf Management
- New Programs: Nursing, Law and Medicine, Biomedical Engineering, Entrepreneurship
- New Programs: Applied Engineering, Nursing, Church Management
- New Programs: Education, Emergency Management, Systems Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Environmental Studies
- New Programs: Religion, Hospitality, Sustainable Engineering
New Programs: Engineering, Nursing, Education
February 17, 2010
Search for Jobs
New Haven, CT
Established in 1830 as LaGrange College, the University of North Alabama has a rich history including the distinction of being the first state-...
In the spring of 2005, the Georgia Legislature and the Board of Regents approved a bold and progressive plan to create the first new state college in...