Commencement Speakers Announced: Adelphi, Atlanta Christian, New Saint Andrews, Pacific Oaks, Rosalind Franklin, SUNY Albany, SUNY Geneseo, Susquehanna, Truman State
May 6, 2010
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers:
- Adelphi University: Carol A. Ammon, founder and retired CEO and chairman of Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Atlanta Christian College: David Satcher, director of the Satcher Health Leadership Institute at Morehouse School of Medicine and former U.S. surgeon general.
- New Saint Andrews College: Robert George, McCormick Professor of Jurisprudence and director of the James Madison Program in American Ideals and Institutions of Princeton University.
- Pacific Oaks College: Orlando Taylor, president of the Washington campus of the Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science: Stanley B. Prusiner, director of the Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases and professor of neurology at the University of California at San Francisco.
- State University of New York at Albany: Joseph E. Persico, the biographer (undergraduate ceremony) and U.S. Rep. Paul D. Tonko (graduate ceremony).
- State University of New York at Geneseo: Frances Smith Foster, Candler Professor of English and Women's Studies at Emory University.
- Susquehanna University: Marie V. McDemmond, president emeritus of Norfolk State University.
- Truman State University: Charles J. McClain, former president of the university and former Missouri commissioner of higher education.
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Wichita Falls, TX
Located on the North side of Chicago, North Park University is a comprehensive and Christian liberal arts university that serves nearly 3,200...
The University's contemporary 190 acre campus is located in Rio Grande, Ohio, nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of the Southeastern region of...