- Colleges start academic programs
- New Programs: Public Health, Biotechnology, Public Relations, Music Education, Homeland Security
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Education, American Indian Studies
- New Programs: Homeland Security, Communications, International Affairs, Biotechnology, Psychology
- New Programs: Management, Biotechnology, Natural Resources
New Programs: Biotechnology, Paralegal Training, Physical Therapy, National Security, Sport Management, Social Work, Urban Studies
June 1, 2010
Search for Jobs
Ann Arbor, MI
Wichita Falls, TX
Western Michigan University is a national research university enrolling nearly 24,000 students from across the United States and 100 other countries...
Stetson University is located in DeLand, Fla., with a second campus in Gulfport, Fla. and two satellite centers. Founded in 1883 by Henry A. DeLand...