- Colleges start academic programs
- New Programs: Public Health, Biotechnology, Public Relations, Music Education, Homeland Security
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Education, American Indian Studies
- New Programs: Homeland Security, Communications, International Affairs, Biotechnology, Psychology
- New Programs: Management, Biotechnology, Natural Resources
New Programs: Biotechnology, Paralegal Training, Physical Therapy, National Security, Sport Management, Social Work, Urban Studies
June 1, 2010
Search for Jobs
Victoria, BC, Canada
Los Angeles, CA
Elizabeth City, NC
San Diego, CA
Augustana College educates the whole person. Founded in 1860 by Swedish settlers, Augustana College is a selective, independent college of the...
From the day we were founded in 1789 as the nation's first state university, UNC-Chapel Hill has helped people reach their potential. Today, we're...