- New Presidents or Provosts: Argosy U., Argosy U.-D.C. campus, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Coppin State U., Lincoln U. (Mo.), Seton Hall U., Technical College of the Lowcountry, U. of California-Santa Cruz, Walden U., Western Mindanao State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Briarcliffe College, DeVry U.-Fort Washington, Elizabeth City State U., Housatonic CC, Kent State U., LeTourneau U., Marywood U., Newman U., Ryerson U., U. of Hawaii-Manoa, U. of Massachusetts-Lowell
- New Presidents or Provosts: Antioch U. Los Angeles, Indiana U-Purdue U. Fort Wayne, Le Moyne College, Northeastern State U., St. Francis College (N.Y.), Santa Barbara City College District, U. of Wisconsin-River Falls, Washington U. in St. Louis
- New Presidents or Provosts: Averett U., Cedarville U., Howard U., North Iowa Area CC, Portland State U., U. of Florida, U. of South Dakota, Vanderbilt U., Wayne State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Florida Gulf Coast U., Manatee CC, Marylhurst U., Metropolitan State U., Northwest Nazarene U., Quinnipiac U., U. of Southern Mississippi
New Presidents or Provosts: Antioch U. Santa Barbara, Marquette U., New School U., Rocky Vista U., St. Johns River CC-Orange Park, The King's College
September 8, 2010
Search for Jobs
Chemical, Paper and Biomedical Engineering: Assistant or Associate Professor in Biomedical/Bioengineering
Founded in 1843 in Worcester, Massachusetts, the College of the Holy Cross is among the nation's leading liberal arts institutions. A highly...
CONNECTICUT COLLEGE is a highly selective, private, coeducational liberal arts college located in southern New England overlooking Long Island Sound...