- New Presidents or Provosts: Briarcliffe College, DeVry U.-Fort Washington, Elizabeth City State U., Housatonic CC, Kent State U., LeTourneau U., Marywood U., Newman U., Ryerson U., U. of Hawaii-Manoa, U. of Massachusetts-Lowell
- New Presidents or Provosts: Averett U., Cedarville U., Howard U., North Iowa Area CC, Portland State U., U. of Florida, U. of South Dakota, Vanderbilt U., Wayne State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Central CC (Neb.), CC of Denver, Erie CC, Johnson C. Smith U., Missouri Southern State U., Rogers State U., Shippensburg U., U. of Arkansas-Fayetteville, U. of Tennessee Health Science Center, Wesley College
- New Presidents or Provosts: Argosy U., Argosy U.-D.C. campus, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Coppin State U., Lincoln U. (Mo.), Seton Hall U., Technical College of the Lowcountry, U. of California-Santa Cruz, Walden U., Western Mindanao State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Bowling Green State U., Concordia College (Minn.), Illinois Wesleyan U., Ivy Tech CC-North Central, Rockhurst U., San JosÃ© State U., South Mountain College, U. of South Florida-Polytechnic
New Presidents or Provosts: Arkansas State U., Florida Memorial U., Owens Community College, Pfeiffer U., Texas State Technical College, U. of Detroit Mercy, Washburn U.
November 30, 2010
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
San Rafael, CA
Baton Rouge, LA
The Founding of the University Given the challenging conditions facing higher education institutions in Nigeria, AUN stands poised to become a...
The Master of Arts degree in journalism at CUNY’s Graduate School of Journalism is a new, intensive, three-semester program designed to prepare...