- New Programs: Graphic Communications, Financial Services Law, Wine Business Management
- New Programs: Medical Assistance, Business Studies, International Business, Space and Telecommunications Law
- New Programs: Math, Nursing, Computational Science, Business and Law, African-American Studies, Languages and Cultures
- New Programs: Sustainable Food and Bioenergy, Mental Disability Law, Social Work, Corporate Law and Finance
- New Programs: Business and Government, Nursing, Fine Arts, Social Inequality, Educational Leadership
New Programs: Languages, National Security Law, Biochemistry
January 21, 2011
Search for Jobs
Chemical, Paper and Biomedical Engineering: Assistant or Associate Professor in Biomedical/Bioengineering
The University of Florida (UF) is a major, public, comprehensive, land-grant, research university. The state's oldest and most comprehensive...
Much has changed in our rich 100-plus-year history. We've added programs, and grown our campuses. But what hasn't changed is our commitment to...