Commencement Speakers Announced: Albright, Barnard, Dickinson, Elon, Huntingdon, Lehigh, MGH Institute, Michigan Tech, Saint Joseph, Westminster
February 28, 2011
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2011:
- Albright College: Governor Tom Corbett of Pennsylvania.
- Barnard College: Sheryl Sandberg, chief operating officer of Facebook.
- Dickinson College: Allan Goodman, president and CEO of the Institute of International Education.
- Elon University: Vice Admiral William E. Gortney, director of the Joint Staff at the Pentagon.
- Huntingdon College: Samuel R. Williamson, president emeritus of the University of the South.
- Lehigh University: Ellen Kullman, chair and CEO of DuPont.
- MGH Institute of Health Professions: Marc A. Nivet, chief diversity officer at the Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Michigan Technological University: Norman R. Augustine, former chairman of Lockheed Martin.
- Saint Joseph College, in Connecticut: Luanne Rice, the novelist.
- Westminster College: Bruce Bastian, co-founder of WordPerfect and head of the B.W. Bastian Foundation.
Search for Jobs
Jersey City, NJ
Mount Vernon, IA
The Ventura County Community College District is a public community college district serving residents in Ventura County. The District’s three...
Washington and Lee University, the nation’s ninth oldest institution of higher education, is an independent liberal arts university that develops...