Commencement Speakers Announced: Albright, Barnard, Dickinson, Elon, Huntingdon, Lehigh, MGH Institute, Michigan Tech, Saint Joseph, Westminster
February 28, 2011
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2011:
- Albright College: Governor Tom Corbett of Pennsylvania.
- Barnard College: Sheryl Sandberg, chief operating officer of Facebook.
- Dickinson College: Allan Goodman, president and CEO of the Institute of International Education.
- Elon University: Vice Admiral William E. Gortney, director of the Joint Staff at the Pentagon.
- Huntingdon College: Samuel R. Williamson, president emeritus of the University of the South.
- Lehigh University: Ellen Kullman, chair and CEO of DuPont.
- MGH Institute of Health Professions: Marc A. Nivet, chief diversity officer at the Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Michigan Technological University: Norman R. Augustine, former chairman of Lockheed Martin.
- Saint Joseph College, in Connecticut: Luanne Rice, the novelist.
- Westminster College: Bruce Bastian, co-founder of WordPerfect and head of the B.W. Bastian Foundation.
Search for Jobs
Baton Rouge, LA
San Marcos, TX
North Adams, MA
Mission As a land-grant institution in the twenty-first century, West Virginia University will deliver high-quality education, excel in discovery and...
The University of Puget Sound is an independent residential undergraduate liberal arts college with selected graduate programs building effectively...