Commencement Speakers Announced: Bentley, Brandeis, Central, Colgate, College of Westchester, Fayetteville State, Johnson C. Smith, Norwich, Quinnipiac, SUNY Cobleskill, U. of Rhode Island, Wheeling Jesuit
April 29, 2011
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2011:
- Bentley University: David Gergen, the commentator and political advisor.
- Brandeis University: David Brooks, columnist for The New York Times.
- Central College, of Iowa: Tom Boat, executive associate dean of clinical affairs for the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
- Colgate University: Howard Fineman, the political commentator.
- College of Westchester: Lawrence Otis Graham, the author and lawyer.
- Fayetteville State University: Arne Duncan, U.S. secretary of education.
- Johnson C. Smith University: Nomzamo Nobandla Winnifred “Winnie” Madikizela-Mandela, the South African activist.
- Norwich University: Jane Holl Lute, deputy secretary of homeland security.
- Quinnipiac University: Mitch Albom, the author.
- State University of New York at Cobleskill: Eduardo M. Ochoa, assistant secretary of education for postsecondary education.
- University of Rhode Island: Cory Booker, the mayor of Newark; and Margaret Leinen, executive director of the Florida Atlantic University Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute.
- Wheeling Jesuit University: David Wilhelm, political consultant and venture capitalist.
Search for Jobs
Notre Dame, IN
Orange City, IA
MISSION TCS Education System prepares innovative, engaged, purposeful agents of change who serve our global community. AT A GLANCE Founded in May...
The San Diego Community College District serves 130,000 students annually through three two-year colleges and six Continuing Education campuses. The...