Commencement Speakers Announced: Auburn-Montgomery, Boston U., Clemson, Columbus State, Dartmouth, Dowling, North Dakota State, Portland State, Pratt, San Francisco State, St. Philip's, Susquehanna, U. of North Texas
May 9, 2011
The following colleges and universities have announced their commencement speakers for spring 2011:
- Auburn University at Montgomery: Judge Kelli Wise of the Alabama Supreme Court.
- Boston University: Katie Couric, the CBS news anchor.
- Clemson University: U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham.
- Columbus State University: Kessel D. Stelling Jr., president and CEO of Synovus Financial Corp.
- Dartmouth College: Conan O'Brien, the late night comedian.
- Dowling College: Bill Evans, senior meteorologist for WABC-TV "Eyewitness News."
- North Dakota State University: Robert M. Gates, the secretary of defense.
- Portland State University: Scott Davis, chairman and chief executive officer of UPS.
- Pratt Institute: Janette Sadik-Khan, commissioner of the New York City Department of Transportation.
- San Francisco State University: Jeffrey Bleich, U.S. ambassador to Australia.
- St. Philip's College, in Texas: Juan Sepúlveda, executive director of the White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans.
- Susquehanna University – Harold H. Saunders, director of international affairs at the Kettering Foundation.
- University of North Texas: Phil McGraw, host of the syndicated talk show "Dr. Phil."
Search for Jobs
Grand Forks, ND
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Sinclair began in 1887 as YMCA Secretary David A. Sinclair's dream to provide a quality program of practical education for area residents. Since its...
About UMHB The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor was chartered in 1845 by the Republic of Texas. Location Belton is located in the heart of Central...